Get Involved

Are You Creative? Motivated? Looking To Improve The World? Sign Up For Global Inheritance & Get Involved!

We Need Your Help

Global Inheritance is a collective group of individuals and volunteers using creativity to inspire others in their communities. By utilizing websites such as flickr, myspace and youtube, our organization has reached people globally while operating on shoe string budget and limited staff. Most nonprofit organizations spend 85% of their time fundraising leaving only 15% to activate programs. Global Inheritance spends 98% of our day designing and executing programs.

We invite you to join Global Inheritance and be apart of our team. Give what you can, share your ideas, volunteer your time, inspire your friends and help us discover ways to bring the world closer together.

There’s no requirement to be apart of the Global Inheritance, just an open mind and the desire to spread positive change in the world.